5 to 9 December 2016, set in the beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia
Organizing the DragonSprint is a labor of love. Nobody is getting paid to do it, but we want to make the sprint as great as possible. In order to do so, we need some support from the Pyramid community to cover sprint expenses. Besides the venue cost we would also like to provide food for all sprinters so we can all focus on Pyramid instead of bodily needs.
Ideally, we would be able to cover travel and accommodation expenses for people on a tight budget or from very far away places.
Our budget breakdown is as follows:
- Venue: 500€
- Lunch: 5 days * 20 people * 5€: 500€
- Dinner: 4 days * 20 people * 15€: 1200€
- Graphics: 200€, (logo, web, nametags, T-Shirts, etc.)
- T-Shirts: 20 people * 15€: 300€
- Niceties/emergency: 200€
TOTAL: 2700€ (+2000€ for travel/accommodation expenses for financially disadvantaged)
Whatever is left will be donated to the Python Software Foundation.
- 150€ - Donator: using Pyramid to make money, donate to show love (your logo on digital things)
- 400€ - Sponsor: help make the sprint happen and contribute to the future of Pyramid (your logo on digital + printed things + regular shoutouts)
- 900€ - Hero (3 max): go the extra length to make sure sprinters are well feed and taken care of so they can be extra productive (all above + shoutout at dinner + suggest sprint topic)
Please contact us with any and all questions!